Terms and Conditions
Welcome to The Mentors Channel Online Programs terms and conditions page
The Mentors Channel Collection of online and digital products consists of content, a process, and a platform on which this program is made available (together called the "Program").
The content (the "Content") and inquiry process (the "Process") used for this Program and The web-application and technical infrastructure (the "Platform") on which this Program is made available to you (including the payment infrastructure) are provided to you by Coaching Interactive Ltd. (“CI”) and its business partners.
1. Before you access the program
2. Who may benefit from the Program and what is it all intended for?
You must be eighteen (18) years or older to access the Program. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you are not permitted to access this Program for any reason. Due to the age restrictions for use of this Program, no information obtained by or available through this Program falls within the child online privacy act (COPA) and is not monitored as doing so. The main purpose of the Program is to make the content and process available to everyone by providing it over the web.
3. Parental responsibility
Some consider coaching to be the next trend in modern education; however, parents should always supervise their children's use of the Internet in general and of the CI site and services in particular, as it involves processes that may be of strong influence on their children. CI makes the best possible effort to assure that only highly qualified content and personnel use the site for coaching and education, never the less it is the parent's responsibility to assure that the proper coach and coaching process is offered to their children in addition to the fact that there are commercial and financial aspects to the use of the site which must be approved. Some products are available commercially for that purpose and for filtering material that may be considered harmful to minors, an example is available for instance at http://worldvillage.com/wv/school/html/control.htm.
4. What is the Program not intended for?
The Program does not provide you with medical, financial or other professional counseling advice and is not intended as a substitute for the advice and/or supervision of your personal physician, your financial advisor or any other professional consultation or supervision you may need. Any application of the recommendations provided to you through the Program is at your discretion and sole risk and responsibility. For purposes of this agreement, the practice of medical and financial counseling includes, without limitation, psychiatry, psychology, psychotherapy, or providing health care treatment, instructions, diagnosis, prognosis or advice, financial advisors, financial planners, tax advisors, corporate attorneys, business attorneys, board certified business planners life coaching, personal development coaching or any other personal coaching. No warranty is granted that the Program will not contain material that you or other individuals may find objectionable. However, we will investigate complaints and appreciate your input. Please submit any such feedback directly to CI using our contact page on the Platform.
5. Purchase of your license and required information (Applies on billable programs only)
The access to the Program is offered for license on the Platform. After purchasing the Program license, acknowledging and accepting the terms set forth in this agreement, CI will grant you a limited personal, non–exclusive, non–commercial and non–transferable right and license to use the Program made available to you on the Platform. You may be requested to provide certain information, including but without limitation to your full name, address, telephone number and credit card information. You acknowledge that in order to be granted and retain access to the Program, and to comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement and any other agreement related to the Program license purchased, the information you will provide must be accurate, complete and current. You agree to update such information, from time to time, if required to ensure that such information is accurate, complete and current. You will be responsible for all charges incurred through your account as well as for paying any applicable taxes. CI will NOT be responsible for your use of the Program and you will have no claims or demands against CI in connection with these.
6. Your responsibility in maintaining security and confidentiality of your account information
As part of the registration process and setting up an account, you will be asked to select a username and password to access the Program. You acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your user name and password, and for all activities, whether by you or anyone else, that is conducted through your account. You agree to notify CI immediately, through means of the contact page made available on the Platform, of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. CI will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge or permission. However, you may be held liable for any losses incurred by CI or another related party due to someone else using your account or password. CI may provide limited and controlled access to private data you enter into the platform to technical personnel if and when a technical question arises regarding the functionality of the Program or financial matters regarding its use. By accepting this agreement you acknowledge that you understand and agree with such limited access as described above.
7. Service and support
The Program has been built using widely applied technologies. CI provide no guarantee relative to the operability of such services on any specific computer hardware and software platform. Furthermore, the nature of the Program and cost of the Program license does not support provisioning of support services. CI may elect to provide email help support which will respond to critical issues raised by registered paying users.
8. Money back guarantee
CI is committed to providing you with a high quality and valuable Program. As such we offer a money back guarantee whereby a client will be refunded for the amount paid if not satisfied within 14 days from the initial registration date. To be refunded a client will have to e–mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain in detail the reason for lack of satisfaction. This information will be used by CI to improve the service.
9. Proprietary rights and confidential information
You acknowledge and agree that the Program contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, and are the sole property CI or its licensors. No rights are being granted to you except for the limited license mentioned above. By sending or transmitting to us creative suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, information, or other materials (collectively, "submission materials") or by posting such submission materials on the platform, you hereby grant CI full rights, without any compensation due to you, to use these Submission Materials as if these had been created by CI.
10. Copyright policy
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under the U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by CI infringe your copyright, you, or your agent may send to CI a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon CI actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send to CI a counter–notice. All notices and counter notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter–notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
11. Disclaimer regarding links
Any links provided as part of the Program have been provided as a convenience, but CI does not control or endorse these linked websites, and CI has not reviewed or approved the content which appears on the linked websites. CI is not responsible for the legality, accuracy or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from any linked websites. You acknowledge and agree that CI will not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any of the links, content, goods or services available on or through the linked websites.
12. Disclaimer of warranties
THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE", AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESSED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE. CI does not endorse nor is it responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the Platform by anyone other than an authorized CI representative while acting in its official capacity. Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any coach or any other third party found on or engaged through the Platform, regarding payment and delivery of specific goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such coach or third party. You agree that CI will not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
13. Limitation of liability
CI, NOR ANYONE OFFICIALLY REPRESENTING CI, IS RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSS OR INJURY RELATING IN ANY WAY TO
• (I) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM MADE AVAILABLE
• (II) ANY CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE PLATFORM
• (III) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT POSTED OR MADE PUBLICLY AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORM
• (IV) ANY CONTENT PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM
• (V) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORM
• (VI) ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY LOSS OF ACCESS TO, DELETION OF, FAILURE TO STORE, FAILURE TO BACK UP, OR ALTERATION OF ANY CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM, OR
• (VII) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE USE OF THE PROGRAM
CI'S AGGREGATE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, EXPENSES OR INJURIES WILL NEVER EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR USING THE PROGRAM.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD CI AND ITS RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, CO–BRANDERS OR OTHER PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, AND REPRESENTATIVES HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS) WHICH ARISE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF OR FROM:
• (I) YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT,
• (II) ANY ALLEGATION THAT ANY MATERIALS THAT YOU SUBMIT TO CI OR POST ON ANY FORUMS (E.G., MESSAGE BOARDS, CHAT ROOMS) INFRINGE OR OTHERWISE VIOLATE THE COPYRIGHT, TRADE SECRET, TRADEMARK OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY, AND
• (III) YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE PROGRAM.
THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE IN THE EVENT THIS AGREEMENT IS TERMINATED FOR ANY REASON.
This agreement shall remain in effect for as long as you continue to have access to the Program and pay all applicable fees in connection with such access, or until terminated in accordance with these terms and conditions. You agree that CI, in its sole discretion, may terminate access to the Program, in whole or in part, and remove and discard any content within the Platform, if CI considers this agreement has been breached. You agree that any actions taken under this Section may be effective without prior notice to you. In the event of termination, however, those Sections in this agreement which provide for continuing obligations on your part, shall survive indefinitely.
16. General Information
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you, and CI and governs your use of the Program, superseding any prior agreements related to this Program between you and CI. This agreement and the relationship between you and CI shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and CI irrevocably agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Tel Aviv, Israel, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. The failure of CI to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed here from and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The section titles in this agreement are for convenience purposes only and have no legal or contractual effect. This agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub–licensable by you except with our prior written consent of CI. However, CI may assign this agreement to any third party whom we choose without your consent.
18. Prohibited Activities
In connection with your use of the Program, you acknowledge and agree that you will not:
• Copy, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, otherwise attempt to discover the source code, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell or distribute any information, software, products or services obtained through the Program;
• Access the Program by any means other than through the standard industry–accepted or CI–provided interfaces;
• Transmit any message, information, data, text, software or image, or other content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable which may invade another's right of privacy or publicity;
• Impersonate any person or entity, including but without limitation, a CI official, forum leader, chat room monitor, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with such a person or entity;
• Post or transmit any material that contains a virus or corrupted data;
• Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature;
• Use of the Program's communications features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous postings of repetitive text);
• Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam" "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation or any non–resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise;
• Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
• Upload or transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
• Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
• Manipulate or otherwise display the Program by using framing or similar navigational technology;
• Register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party, if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so;
• Use the Program for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions;
• Use the Program in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Platform or networks, or interfere with any other user's use of the Program;
• Gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Program, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Platform through hacking, password mining or any other means; and
Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Program.
If you are about the purchase the Walk Your Path Mastery online program you understand that you will be billed 3 payments of $49 each, and as part of my enrolment will also be enrolled as a Mentors Channel Meditation Club member for 3 months for free. After the Walk Your Path Mastery program ends, you will continue your membership in the Mentors Channel Meditation Club for a low monthly fee of $49, which you can stop at any time by contacting the Mentors Channel.